I have yet to learn of this world, and our being. There is so much controversy revolving our aspect of our existence. My life is still a struggle in my view at times, but really it's just like everyone else's.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Spent lot of time with mom
We have been spending a lot of time with mom. I am lucky enough to bury the hatchet, and just love her. WE have been taking care of her. She sleeps about 15 hrs a day, and she easily wears out. I try my best to get everything done for her that needs tending to.
Next few weeks will be time for hay (work), and I don't know how I am going to go about it for her. They're about a 100lbs and hell a lot of hay to move, hubby is allergic and I (was NOT suppose to) lift over 10lbs. However today I life about 50lbs.. I did feel some delicate Ows.. but I kept going till I reached the destination. I dunno.. Roping livestock is not even an option, I roped a few but my belly felt like it was ripping.
The fencing with barbwire alone was a heck of a lot of work in the mountain.. I only did about 45 feet and it was time to eat. I had drank about four bottles of water by then.. so today I am feeling it in my belly. I am physically feeling the soreness but that's the good sore.. my hands are swollen from working on the fence.. thank goodness for Ibuprofen 800, it helps out.. if not, I take Oxycodone.. If that doesn't work.. lets just go to bed and try to forget it.
Tomorrow we are going back to the farm and do more fencing. I am wearing my Justin boots, and jeans.. I'll take some meds and go to work. I love it.

