Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday

The mountain is always has plenty of things to do and a lot to set goals for.  There is so much to do there.  We are just hoping we will get to do a lot this summer and get everything in order for next summer.

My mom came the other day, she looked horrible.  Her hair was a mess and she just looked so worned out.  I felt so bad, I didn't hear what Grandson's father had to say.  Mom told me no one bothered to check on her, or brought any food or water down to her at the farm.  She had fallen and passed out.  I was so mad, but I just told her I was sorry to see her that way.  Quickly Hubby made her a meal, got her truck ready, and we sent her home.  We did asked her to stay a few times, but she's stubborn.

Today I taught Grandson the work load of paying attention to your horse.  Considering the horse about everything so you can work unison.  He kept pulling on the reins and Chew-Chew got upset and tried to take him for a loop -oh about four times; he crow hopped, run off, reared, and pull a sneak move but Grandson hung on and never fell.  He asked what would I do with him if he fell, I said put you back in the saddle.  His little eyebrows went up and said ok.

Oh, I'm tired.