Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chu

The other night, I couldn't breathe again, so off to ER and there I was told to quit overworking myself, and the whole nine yard speech again.  And keep using the oxygen like I should.  I seen my oxgen level without using the oxygen and it's looking a lot better.  It was in the low to mid 80's now it's low 90's.  Maybe in a few more months I will be back to myself.  Yay!

I take my camera there to the mountain, but I get so busy and then it's time to come home.  I never take any photos.  We have been so busy there.  Since my brother has the tractor keys, we can't use the tractor.  We asked, but he doesn't know what he did with them.  He said he'll find them when he gets home.  We can't just hot wired the damn thing, because nothing else will work..

My cousin plowed the fields but, let's just say we're not paying him to do it again.  It's awful work, and we just have to see how this years crops will turn out.

I'm gonna have to finish this later.  I'm tired.