So glad hubster's got my back.
Well for starters, we were going to go to Salt Lake City for fun, but that didn't work out. So, we just went back to the mountain and went to work. When it's your own farm, it doesn't seem like work, it's like something of yours that needs tending to. Seems like every time we want to leave town, we can't...something comes up. It's getting to be annoying. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.
Well, let's see here. I had my head ct scanned since I have been thrown out of a moving vehicle when I was about five because I wasn't a good liar. I got whacked with a hatchet behind the head, a lot of accidents alongside the road, and the list goes on..
Sometime soon I have to go to a Neuropsychological testing to see what is causing me to have short memory loss, vertigo, and all the other crap I'm experiencing. With my dysfunctional lifestyle, I'm sure I am a good candidate for all this to some trainee out there.
Then, of course I gotta get my lungs check.. no not because I was a smoker, but from the last illness. Ain't that fun? But I have to say, I am getting stronger every month. Remember that hay I was worried about? Well, hubs and I did it in about half an hour, and redid the gate. Cool.
I'mma tired so this will be it for now... we had a big day today.
Grandbaby, always full of fun.


