Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 2, 2010

What's UP?


Let's see...

  • Took Grandson to Children's Hospital in Albuquerque, NM.  I was literally sad when he left, but I was so happy to see him.  I helped the nurse care for him.  I stayed by his side until it was time to go home.
  • Charlie Tuna broke his collar and ran off due to neighborhood fireworks.
  • My mom came and told me about the cows...  Hubs went there the next morning, that evening I went.
  • Grandson got his stitches removed and the tape on his nose.
  • We went to the Zoo, to relieve some stress.
  • Found Charlie three county roads over.  A nice lady took care of him, she saw the flyers and called.  Thank God for her.
  • Hospital's Investigator called for phone conference, re: Morphine OD.
  • Mom got sassy and mouthy with me, bad timing.. I told her to leave.
  • Now, I don't know how I feel.