Days are certainly quiet around here. I have started cooking at home, and I actually like it! Is that awesome, or what? I even scrub the unmentionables in the house.. you know the doors to cabinets and some corners.. But it sure is tiring, it totally knocked me off my socks last night. Off to bed I went.
Hubby is looking for different type of work, instead of repo'g. I think we're just too old now, and we've certainly aged some since we started. I, personally, not in that frame of mind anymore. Maybe it's nothing to him, but not for me. I'm always tired and I push myself to do things.
I have been exercising, so I am sore now, but I'm telling you IT FEELS GOOD!!! Why? I dunno.. I am just gonna get an op soon and will probably have to start all over again. But it's better I go in strong and healthy as much as I can so the recovery will be much easier. Oh, pain meds.. YUCK!! I took one last night and I am suffering today.. the itchies, feelling like puking, naseau, it's just plain nasty.
I took some pictures of the snow, but I didn't really find them attractive, and really.. I didn't edit the ones I took. My hands are still shaky so it's hard sometimes. I use the tripod or monopod, they help.
Snow.. it's like three inches of snow here, and yeah it's BIG DEAL.. Can you believe it? They even closed the schools, Grandson hasn't went to school this week due to weather. What would the locals do if it keeps snowing like this? Call in for help?? I'm telling you, I think RED CROSS is waiting for that phone call.
