Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lovely Bones



We watched the movie “Lovely Bones”, although it was just a movie I can relate to the vividness of a dream I had with Grandpa. In the middle plane waiting for mom. There’s a similarity of the feeling of freedom and ever changing of it course of eternal happiness of this wonderland.
My father was rather quiet soul and never had the need to be surrounded or be the attention of the crowd. Not so much of a loner, he just never had the need to be around people. A company of a person is sincerely welcomed but to a point. Therefore, when father spoke it was always an welcoming sound to one’s ears.

Even the jolt of coming in terms of reality, your body does have it’s own sensation, that has me wondering why is that so? Even the drugged stage, you can feel your body being sucked out, and unlimitedly in a weightless state. When returning you can feel your whole weight, it’s heavy and long, all the intimate feelings return from the materials wrapped about you.

Heaven is Heavenly indeed, and it’s welcomed for those who wish to be of living of Godly mind and heart (soul). It is hard work, true, do remember he does forgive and love each of us all.

Communication is always a blessing to us whom have a dire need of to hear, feel, of the deceased. In some sense of timeliness there is a restriction of linguistic. In my orb I could only sense in telepathy and feel emotions of others. Are we all able to communicate differently or is it in stages of your dying mind?

I wasn’t in the interest of the murdering topic, but more into the frame of mind of the director and the writer of this movie. What researches and from what part of the mind did they negotiate to play out in this movie. It is controversial and can be misconstrued, but you have to have the balls to make a movie as this. What did they want to convey? The words spoken between the lines? Karma? Your calling?

I have this small theory, as gross as it can be, but I believe the murderers are the Angels of Death, each evil being has it‘s purpose to be here just as we are (Am not justifying for their sickness). I do try to understand the beings in this world, and do my best not to judge as we are all living beings. The whole atmosphere of this world. We all have to have a purpose, whether it be a test of strength, we all have a purpose. This is where all beliefs of all various cultures religion come about.

I know this doesn’t make sense, but I had to jot these down and one day I can come back to this and reconsider my opinions.