Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Times of Change


We’ve had certainly had our share of high life, now it had stopped a screeching stop. Everything came into woes or whoas of this escapade.

I am tired of stalking people, at the beginning it was fun but really it is creepy watching or preying on people for their belonging that are not paid up to date. I definitely oppose to this new ‘job’, I heard it pays well but I have had enough of this late night runs, and when Hubs does this alone I‘ve always wondered is he really out there working?

Making runs into Mexico sure didn’t sound like a good idea with the local Mexicans. Something in me told me not to fall for it. If Hubby wants to do it, then he needs to do it alone, I won’t have any part of it and as long as he wishes to do that then there’s no need for me to be in his life.

I don’t know what arrangements he has made and what the meetings were all about, as far as I know, and hoping all is legal. Legal in all aspect of life and marriage.




I have asked him for a ‘separation’ or a ‘divorce’ again, he agreed. My mom suppose to come Monday morning with my brother and get my truck and some furniture, and some other things and store them for me. I also wanted my brother to take the horses and put them in the pasture. The rest I would have to figure out how I’m going to go about things.

I still have not made any attempts to get retested and make plans for my operation. Really, I am just not quite there yet. I will need to make plans where Grandson will be, and where I will be for 30 days. Right now is just not the right time.

Today, Hubby and Grandson went to church. Maybe I should say it sure has been a awful week, and I told Hubs he is out the door. He has done enough to give me nothing but grief and misery. I want no part of him anymore. I don’t know what he agreed to the Bishop or asked him for help. I don’t know, but I told him what he is doing is utterly disgusting, and he should be ashamed of himself. Yes, I chastised him. How dare he runs to church for help, and just how long will this last? Tonight he went with the ‘Brothers’ for a meeting on how he can regain control of his life and live righteously once more. He can mask himself with this newfound religious refuge, but he’s not fooling me, therefore I told him I am still seeking separation. He said to stay here at the house, and I will be taken care of during my surgery and post care.




As I’ve mentioned, we had a really awful week. Same went for TroyKing. His Great-Grandmother had quit breathing, so she was rushed to the hospital an hour away. It was horrible for TroyKing, I literally cried for him. I felt so bad for him, he was distraught and felt very helpless.

I called my mom and my brother and asked them for their input. I told them if they could pony up some money for him, we would be more than happy to fly him home. I didn’t want Hubs to pay and care for this problem, he always pays for everything, I just didn’t think it was fair. Mom was only able to give a bit over a hundred, and of course my brother was being intoxicated beyond comprehension. At least they helped out somehow, and I asked TroyKing if he’s family and relatives back home can help out somehow, he said ‘No, everyone spends their money on alcohol and drugs.’ Aii, so there once again Hubs paid for his trip. He flew out Saturday afternoon.

Hub said TroyKing might come back in a couple of months. I have a feeling he is going to be dropping out of school again. This time I hope he will have enough sense to just get GED for now, and can try for his High School at another time. The young man seems like he could never get a good chance at life.




Saturday at 11:15 am TroyKing’s Great-Grandma’s life support was disconnected. He had mixed emotions that evening. Excited because it was his first time on a plane, and he traveled alone, he was back with his family, then very sad that his Great-Grandma had passed away.

I am sad that TroyKing once again left. I know in a couple of weeks he is going to be drinking and running around again. He will be living the hard life again. At least here, I could rescue him and tell him to come home where it’s safe and we could care for him.

I am mad, very angry with my husband for the nonsense he has put me through this last week, or even the week before. He is a compulsive liar. I just will say, I am dirt poor now. My baby pony is gone. Now what? I’m so mad and hurt. I know it’s just a car, but it was mine and it was paid for. I could see why he took my GT away, but this car was mine and I took good care of it.

Grandson, dear Grandson, he is one of a kind that’s for sure. No matter what, he always manages to remind me that life can be good. Not everyone is bad. Sometimes when people ask him things about negative matters, it makes me mad and I tell them “He doesn’t know the meaning of that. He isn’t expose to things like that. Don’t teach him things like that.” Sometime people are shocked. I mention this because my nephew said something to him, and Grandson said “What? What is that?” I listened and I told him to stop it. He asked him in some aspect of fighting, I think it was. It was last week. Months ago, or even a year ago someone had made a rude comment about him sharing. Where do these people get these crazy ideas? I just wonder why they think a four or five year old would know these things. It stupendously ridiculous.