Wife said she dropped him off at the mark.
I don't know what he looks like now, I saw Ernst in the late 80's. Back then, they all still looked like the way they did when we were young. It's a shame he's missing. My mom she's worried. I don't think the story is true about how the wife left him up in the mountain. Two weeks ago the road was closed, I don't understand the authorities haven't figured that out.
Search and Rescue Team
I think she had someone do him in, how can he not make it back? He was raised up in the mountains, we are all pratically related. There's the summer homes, and other survival points he could have made himself too. A lot of folks there leave food behind for this purpose.. someone gets stuck, there's matches, wood, food.. sometimes coal.. He had had to have made it. This whole story about dropping him off there, I don't think it's true. She and someone else must have done something with him. He could have been pushed off the cliff, who knows..
The Chapter House is filled with supporters.



