During the week sometime, I forgot. I was told I have cancer, and will need to do more test to determine how much of my uterus and tubes.. Plus surrounding if necessary they will need to remove. I can’t remember what the correct terminology is for the cancer.. Now this doesn’t mean I’m dying. Heck we are all dying everyday, it’s not big of a news.
I was more upset about the cancer because I was hoping to (maybe) squeeze a child of our own.. But that isn’t feasible anymore. Yeah, I was depressed for the week and had my own pity party going on.
Doctor Hurt told me I need to hurry and get a test done so they could do the surgery, really… I am in no hurry. For all I care, I’d rather die anyway. Sometimes I wonder if the good Lord thinks I just don’t appreciate life so he has to make me suffer more. It all started from the day I was conceived.. Being born a ‘bastard’, rotten childhood, nasty relationships, losing my son, thyroid storm, rotten marriage, severe pneumonia, operation on my uterus, now cancer.
O’hubby himself got choices from his employment... Take a cut in his pay. Get laid off. Get fired. He took the one that would suit us, he went out and bought a truck to start his own Recovery business. Already he has a couple of new clients that are interested. I told him to create a network the surrounding cities… When we wanted to move to Colorado Springs he was told he had to stay with the company until his contract was fulfilled... And yet, they sent him out the door because the company wasn’t making any money. Stupid people. RECESSION.. What joy.
This last week has been horrible, but we all manage to stay strong together and work together as a team. Today we picked on each other and I had the boys help me with dinner, they peeled potatoes and cooked it. I did the meat. I forgot how to turn on the oven, I opened the oven and was looking in there. I felt real dumb on that deal. Troy laughed. Hubby cooked us a wonderful breakfast, and he was going to serve me in bed but I said we ate as a family. The boys watched football while I get back into my photography.. Later in the afternoon we took a drive to Colorado to let the boys go sledding. We got there at closing time, so we found a spot alongside the road.. They had fun.. On the way home, oh about a few miles the back tire blew out, and about quarter a mile from our home both tires (dually) blew out. Hubbs was pissed, but we saw the good side of this.. It didn’t happened when we were in Colorado. Troy was so upset, because he believes he is all BAD LUCK.. I told him he wasn’t. I went to turn on the kitchen stereo.. None of the stations were working.. He says “See?”.. O that boy.. He needs to know he isn’t bad luck.
I hope we have a better luck during the week, but it’s how we handle our end and be strong together.

