Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

Beginning of New Year


We went to Tucson, Az., for New Years event.  The weather was beautiful in the high 60's with clear blue sky.

We went to see a old friend of mine, we've known each other for so long now.  I thought it would be nice to keep her company during New Years.since her husband of 40 semi years has passed last year, and family living back east..   Her family did came to be with her during Christmas.

I knew her and hubs were gonna kick it off great with each other, they're both from NY and they know the talk.  Yep, sure enough they were inseparable!  They talked about, just about everything that was a happening back in the days.  I swear we sat there yapping about a couple of hours.  But I was glad they got along good.

After spending time with her we went to a PowWow and to the park, then back to the PowWow.. finally we ate at a fine Itallian Restuarante.

It was my first day without resting all day and being active.  My eyes were beet red like I've been smoking weed all day.  Troy and I got a good laugh at this stupid thought.  Since I had trouble carrying on a conversation without stuttering, I just smiled and answered with short answers. 

I hope I didn't leave any wrong impressions.  I am a bit absent minded or I don't really care to follow conversations, I get dizzy and feel disturbed.  Especially when there's a lot of movements and loud atmosphere.  I hate it.. I just want to close my eyes and block out everything.

Funny moment:  Me, TK, and Grandson were getting after each other like little kids.  I really don't know how I got involved in this.  Grandpa got annoyed and told us all if we didn't stop it, he was going to pull over and give us all a spanking.  We shut right up.. a bit aways we started again.. and I told Grandson "Stop it!" he was teasing TK again with his hands.  Grandpa pulled in at Marie Calendars for lunch..  By then, Grandpa said "OK, I wasn't kidding."  Grandson got the paddling.  I let TK out and we were moving leisurely.. He whispers in my ears "You think we should be running?" I laughed and said "Yah huh? We're just dumb standing here."

Yesterday, we took the boys to Kiwana park and let them do some sledding.  They had fun, I was surprised Grandson could go as high as TK and come down with his hands up in the air.. it's so cute and funny.  He had a few wipe outs.  TK jumped off the bushes and a big rock landing hard on his behind.    Of course it's cold here with the snow out, but it was sunny.

Today, I feel sad.  I dreamed of Tawnchi and I am missing him.

Hubs just called, he went to Darius's Furneral and to check on mom.  He said the Funeral was terrible.  They tried to put Darius back together and did a horrible job.  I don't like Funerals.. I would rather remember them the way they were, not how they died.