Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Different Approach

Ok, I am sounding so much of a pain at home.  I don't even like the idea of how I'm turning out to be.  Time to figure this out and do something about it.  I also noticed this format is different.  I am having a sense of something, hello.

I am trying to figure out where in my noodle did it go wrong.. my Equilibrium is still off.  Little things and I go right down.. thank goodness for my fat, otherwise it might have hurted.  I tried to look up a word in the dictionary for TK, and I got this bad sensation of naseau and the words started bouncing around, the everything went in a blur.  The rest of the night was horrible.. loud and movements were making me sick, I had to lay down.  Eventually I fell asleep with the television on.

I am trying to do other things around the house, am tired of 'resting' all the time.  My weight even says so.  My appetitte is horrible, and have the need to eat all the time.  So, to solve this.. try to ignore and do things?? 

I need to get back to doing my scrapbook.  I haven't done it since May or so.. Ok, I'm tired of typing..