Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rio Rancho

One day Hubs said something in reference to having a dog... well guess what I found one on Craigslist.  Here he is "Buddy".
He is a good boy, loves to go for rides. And when we park, he doesn't even jump off even with the tailgate down..  For the first couple of day he didn't bark, well now he does and he sounds vicious.

I was looking for a 'lap dog' that we can travel with... but this one was on his way out the door and he had Rusty ears.. I asked, and there he is.

My photograhy with the models was a nice experience.  Since there are more male photographers, they always pick 'sexy' models.  I had some good shot and they commented well on my photos.  I still want to participate.  I didn't go this weekend, had things to do at home.  There are times they do nude, those I'm not going..

Sometime this week a Tribal Leader is coming and she wants me to take pictures of her.  I told her that would be just stinking awesome.  So, we'll see what happens.

This Tuesday I get my first photo gig, and she is paying $100.00/shot.  I researched it and normal charge is usually $500.00 and up.  If I'm gonna do this I better smarten up some..  I was just happy to do it, if it was my choice I probably would have done just for the experience.. but she said how about $100.00?  That's like a burgler coming to me and ask,, "how about if I can take everything in your home???"  i be like a dumbass... Okay. duh.

My neice almost got killed, stupid girl.  I got after her... and she says "It's my fault, I shouldn't have said that."  I told her that was crap, she needs help.  Seriously. And she lost her baby.. she was 2 month along...  her boyfriend is in jail looking at 20 years.  She has been in the hospital for a month and will be there for quiet sometime, and another three months of recovery... it's a long way for her...

My other foster daughter, she has a baby now and living with her boyfriend.  O' it's always nice to hear from her.  She makes me laugh, we talked about things... and I just laughed.  Sometimes I had to sit down just so I can finish laughing.

I am still sad for the boys... Charlie and Zeus... I thought having Buddy would cover up the pain.. but no...  I miss Rusty.. he was the constant dog on the go for us... now it's so quiet..  The first day I seen his bowl, I cried...  I miss him.

Grandson loves his school and made friends... he has no problems with his new teacher..  I'm so happy.  Grandpa, he found someone to talk to and they're meeting up this week sometime...  As long as my boys are happy that's all I care about.  Me, I'm a emotional rollercoaster and I just have to deal with it.