Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Still the Queen


Isn't that just about right?  I may not be able to drive anymore or make sound decision right now, but I still run the house and I am still being served.  For that particular reason I treat everyone just right in this household.

Grandson and I bought Grandpa the watch he wanted.  He showed me the watch one day and seemed like he really liked it, so I saved money for it and now it sits proudly on his wrist.  Likewise, for Grandson we got him something he would really like and actually it's a 'real' train Thomas & friends train from the Hobby store.  He's is feeling like a big boy now...  Just as long as my boys are happy, that's what makes me happy.

I haven't spoken to mom since she left quietly last Saturday.  She told me when she awakens she would be going home to tend to her duties.  We have actually been bonding some, oh just through laughter and talk about certain issues of our concerns.  I enjoy spending time with her.  While we were out I have been helping 'some' on the farm.  Just enough to satisfy some areas that needed tending to. 

I do feel totally helpless and at times it is stinking annoying when people are slow or can't get it right...  I just want to go over there and do it myself.  I have to say Hubs has been doing well with keeping up with the house, and I know it can be a pain for him...  He does everything.. Cook, Clean, watch Grandson.. oh, everything...

I am hoping to make an appointment with a Neuro Doctor and check out my brain...  When will I get better?  I am tired of stuttering, forgetting, and tipping over..