Ok so I got zapped pretty good from the H1N1 and Severe Pnemonia. My lungs are scarred and so is my throat. Since my lungs have a bit of a problem I have to carry oxygen around until I can remember to breath on my own. I have mild brain damage so I will be a little off always, unless they have something for me to exercise my brain back to it's normal self. That part was plainly clear put from the doctor.
Easter came and went, it was fun and we all worked as a family. I really enjoyed it. Grandson is getting older now, and you can tell when he just 'cover' things up for the sake of fun. It's funny to watch as he does things.
My neice came with the baby and I took some pictures of them, I will post those when I get to it. I had fun. I forgot babies are like seriously small. When I looked at my Great Neice I was in a bit of a shock to see how small she was.. and so cute.
I finally got my operation done. I am happy it was successful. The doctors said they were able to get all the cancer out. I did get full hysterectomy. During my recovery time I was OD'd and became unresponsive again. It took them four hours to get me back in line.
