Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

hmmm..


Oh boy.. I get these ideas in my head, and *poof* they go out the door as fast as I thought of them.  I wanted to do something with pictures.  Now, I forgot.  Ya see by the time I get to the PC, I forget.  Then I come back to my laptop and I get to thinking again.  Such a waste of time.  Am I that old?  Maybe it's all the partying.  See this is why we stay away from garbage that harm us.

Crap! I forgot what I was going to say.  Grandpuppy is sitting on the floor next to me talking about his toys.. So how can I concentrate?  Really?  I can't tell him to hush..

Top it off, I don't know how my fingers smell like SKUNK, really SKUNK... how did it get there?  What have I touched lately? Hmmm... my hair?  Ole moly.. now I probably need a shower, CRAP!!