I have yet to learn of this world, and our being. There is so much controversy revolving our aspect of our existence. My life is still a struggle in my view at times, but really it's just like everyone else's.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Flatline
It funny how people become you're friends instantly when money is around the corner from your grasp. I find it annoying, but what the heck, life goes on.
Hubs and I are looking for a city to live in, where Hubs will go back to school and I will get a job and work full time. I know I can do it. He has worked all these years to support us, and now it's my turn to support us. Grandson will be ok, even if he has to go back to public school. If we can swing it, I would rather he goes to a Private School. It has a better structure and the ratio is heck of a lot better.
In a way, I am ready but hubs said not until I am fully recovered and strong enough to go back to work. Dang this waiting around is killing me, sometime I feel like exploding and tear the house down. I am so sick of this waiting process. I so want to get it done...
I know SPRING is here, oh the allergies are coming in and they are coming in strong. My nose is like seriously swollen inside. I feel like I'm congested with snots but I know it's the swelling inside. It's annoying, especially at night.. I hate snoring..have you snored? It's YUCK!
Tonight was suppose to be the night to take photos of the moon, but.. as luck would have it.. we are in a cloudy mess..
Mom and I seem to get a long a heck of a lot better now, she talks to me in a happy way. I wonder what she's got going on.

