Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 8, 2010

Days been quiet

That is true, my days have been quiet and extremely busy. I have also been homeschooling Grandson.

Tomorrow I go in for my insurance and get proper doctors lined up and get that out of the way. I know 'hubs' wants to help now, and wants to continue with helping me, but I know once he gets served with Divorce papers he will be angry with me. Although he said he understood where I was coming from, but when it really happens that means he is no longer responsible for my problems in every way.

Sometimes just the thought of being sick and throwing up at all hours of the day and night alone scares me or shivering from being cold and all the great stuff chemo has to offer.. I get scared and I surely don't want Grandson to see these things. It's bad enough he sees me in pain at times and he tries to help make it better.

And then, do I get better? I would have to fight all this stuff alone. I would rather just die, but I promised Grandson I will take care of him until he gets big to be on his own, then I can go with Heavenly Father... My job is done.

BUT HEY!!! What if it isn't that bad?? And it can be fixed???? Then YIPPIE!!!