Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

U Serious?

Are you for real????  Well, crap, now I've got diabetes.  I don't have the symtoms, I did research online.  But two Doctors say so.  What next?

Well, that's not going to stop me from living my life.  I went to the gym now for a week I think, and I am sore.  At home, I practice my kicks and do squats, duck walk, superman... and that's it.  They're not fast as I would like, but it's a going.  I need to work on my stomach.. such a wus, I am.  I'm real plumpy. 

One day, I wondered how I gained all that weight.  I thought and justified myself I eat healthy.  It must be my napping all the time and sitting right here at the computer day in, day out.  Oops, I forgot I eat a lot in restuarants and fast foods.. and lots of snack in between.  I have unlimited access to candy, and other junk food.  WELL, I got cut off from that.  Hubs only gives it to me once a day for now.. I am weaning them off.

I get incentives for being good too..  ha ha ha, I get to have pedicure... maybe mani too..  I'm beginning to think I am not 'me' anymore.  I like dresses, high heels, and do my hair..  Funny, the high heels, I only wear them on good days and short walks only.

I think Hubbykins is going back to work.  We have lived off our savings, now it's time to start saving and raking in the loot again.  He said he got one somewhere by the mountain, he's a manager in some department.

I got put on meds again, different kind.  There's a reason why I was told, take at dinner time with food.  I was fine and dandy, all the sudden.. I felt like I had ton of bricks on my shoulder.. I went to lay down, and I heard Hubs telling me I have to take my other meds...  He was so blurry, I just took it and BING, it was morning.  I was fully rested, and outta bed.  I got everybody moving, and off to the gym after we dropped Grandson off at school.

Well, the boys got their Taekwondo belts.  Grandson to Yellow, TK to Orange.  TK has had prior experience, he just needs to show he can, but he can go with advance class if he wants.. I think Master wants Grandson to go to advance too.. He loves the way he spars.. Calm look but aggressive, he never says no and he don't stop.


My photography, it's still going.  I actually touched a couple of snakes.. I don't know what kind they are, but it was a Biker,Snake, and Model theme..  With this Group, I'm the Grand Prize Winner... don't seem like a big deal, but I won first place.


I know I got on here for a reason, but I can't remember what.  Now, I've got things to do.