Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Retirement Home


This is the Entrance to my new home.. OH YIPPY!!
So, I have decided now where I am going to retire.  Isn't that great?  I should be able to live there in about two years.  That's just about the approximate time it will take me to prepare.  My neighbors there are related to me, and by the time I get there their maturity record should be quite tolerable.

The place is in Arizona, it's 25 acres of Yahooo!  I want to buy livestock.. I will be farming and storing that's for sure.  I am thinking, I will probably go to town once a month.. no big deal.  This is going to be great.  Well, so I think so.. now.. I just got to work on Part A.. all the way to Z..

I even thought about the future.. my great neices and nephews can take over once I get too old.. I just want peace and quiet.

Mom and I have been getting along great, and it's just amazing that we can actually communicate and have ACTUALLY the same frame of mind.  We have the same desires about what we want in life.  Our disappointment run concurrent, so emphasing it like such a big deal.  Isn't that funny?