Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unfortunate Happening

A few days ago we went to file our Separation papers, but Hubster had a heartattack. Yep, a heart attack! I was devastated, and oh! I felt so horrible! He was admitted and were able to treat him, so he was finally released last night. They were going to keep him until next week, but he said he had family to care for and he didn't want to stay in the hospital for crazy testings.

I think the first awful test they gave him made him want to come home. I don't know exactly what they call it, they inject some form of meds to make his heart race and etc.

As idiot I can be, I told him I hope he wasn't faking it, now he has to owned up to the treatments. HA HA HA.. But just seeing him again I was so relieved.

Today he went back to work, he wants to make sure we will be okay during his hospital stay and when he comes home so he can relax some. As if he knows what relaxing is.